Sourcing blower for stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarolar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for some help sourcing and setting up a blower on my Baby Bear Fisher stove. I have the sheet metal down I just need some help picking out the blower and temp controller.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea I've been finding those but I wonder about it holding up to the temperatures back there and its not specified.

I was planning on putting a piece of sheet metal 1-1/2 inches to 3 inches off the back of the stove and just mounting the blower directly to that. The sides will be broke at a 45* angle back to the room and the top and bottom at a 90*.

Sounds like that would work. Would you get more heat with the bottom and sides at 90 degree and the top at 45 or 90 degrees a couple of inches above the top so the air blows across the top of the stove?
Possibly I'll play with it and see

Yea I've been finding those but I wonder about it holding up to the temperatures back there and its not specified.

that's the same blower on my stove. same blower i use to inflate the plastic in my greenhouse. don't have have a pic of my stove but is the same as this insert but mine is a freestanding model. no problems with the heat on this blowe
bakerfalcon.jpg
here is a link to where i buy mine. mine is the 4 bolt blower.
https://www.martinsproducesupplies.com/greenhouse-supplies-misc/inflation-blowers-mounting-kits

Back