South Fork, Colorado

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like FUN!

I already know I am working that Saturday. Un-sure if I am working Sunday or not.....

I see no reason for me to bring a saw, just to be :buttkick:

I would love to see this!!! :chainsawguy:

-Pat

Take off that Saturday and bring a saw. Even though you may get :buttkick: The bug will have bitten, and the learning process begun. You will be hooked. :greenchainsaw:

Andy

You never know. 5 years ago I went to my first competition just to throw the axe. I ended up with 3rd in the under 4.5ci, 2nd in the over 4.5ci, and 3rd on the axe throw. Granted, I did get to borrow some fast saws from Red. Besides, the worst you can lose is around 10$ per event.

Yea, that poor gal took it well. It wasn't a direct hit, that chain rolled five feet sideways down the log stand, turned right and rolled over the log, finishing its journey on the timers left arm.
The Yamaha did me well, that run on the second day was good for a first place win, I DQ'd on the first day so I didn't get placed in the overall. I think the slowest part of that saw is me, I am sure I can gain at least a second through my start and a few tenths in my change over. Andy was having a great run on the second day (looked like he would have taken me) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until the saw ran out of gas on the up cut:cry: . Its a simple mistake and it happens.

Latest posts

Back