Sova gtg fall 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A side note, the Somerset Steam and Gas show is the second weekend in September up in Orange County if you are looking to run some saws.

This show sucks too as i have done it for years and they never want to give wood to cut on:msp_thumbdn:
But i go to just hang out , they do have a good flea market :smile2:
Lot of cool steam stuff there:cool2:

david

This show sucks too as i have done it for years and they never want to give wood to cut on:msp_thumbdn:
But i go to just hang out , they do have a good flea market :smile2:
Lot of cool steam stuff there:cool2:

david

I take it, You are not a fan of "static" displays....lol. You know, the ones where machinery just sits there and looks pretty.:msp_rolleyes:

I take it, You are not a fan of "static" displays....lol. You know, the ones where machinery just sits there and looks pretty.:msp_rolleyes:

Yeah that's no fun. Old man poulan and McCulloch would get pissed of if you just let their saws collect dust. :D

Three hours for me. I think this might be my first gtg. If you guys want I can bring the chainsaw dyno with. I might even sell it. Randy talked as if he were interested in buying it. Maybe he could make the trip. You wont need quite as much wood if the dyno is there.

If this GTG is close to Mitch or Dean you need to recalculate if you are in PA. They are 2+ hours southwest of Richmond.

Friends and neighbors, this GTG is unfortunately at this point not gonna happen. It can't happen without the understanding and support from my neighbors who are in close proximity around my circle of land and they have not been convinced.
There are ongoing conversations about the next GTG however and there will be one, but most likely in the spring. Hope you fellas can regroup and join us when we've got it all together.
Igpoe (Dean):cheers:

If you are still trying to convince them... don't tell them about the fun we had at Ernie's last time or the noise we generated!

There is a lot of time and work to getting one setup and if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

Latest posts

Back