SpikedSupra.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budroe69moni

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bud, Sorry but I couldn't have this posted on here. I tryed my best letting this go on. Please just put him on your ignore list and don't read his posts. I just had to draw the line somewhere, and no matter how much some dislike him, I couldn't have this on this site. I got loads of emails when you posted this. Please guys, I am tired of editing this stuff.
Darin

caught up in the heat of the moment..............

darin,
sorry about that last post but i haven't had a chance to check out the site in 2 weeks........... i guess i went into a supra-overload!
'nuff said,
budroe:cool:
p.s. great site!!!!!!

Severely Confused

Alright. I am seriously confused about whats going on. All I know is that this is about a post too obscene to be publicly shown on the borad and my name is being tossed around in it. Can someone just please tell me what the he!! is going on here. I wouldnt be concerned about it if it didnt involve me so much. I am not a nosey person and dont care for the drama but when it involves me I kind of would like to understand what the deal is. From the context clues I have read it appears that Budroe wrote an obscene response directed towards me. I am not making any accusations for all I know Budroe is cool with me. This is just how it appears.

Dude just let it roll off your back if possible, how old are you again?:D
and BTW buy some new gear, it's worth it, let that used crap on ebay be some other suckers death trap.(yeah I saw that;) )

P.S.

For those of you who have been discombobulated about my name it's not Gump. Gump was the nick-name of a character in a 1994 cinema film titled Forrest Gump that starred Tom Hanks, Robin Wright, Sally Field, Gary Senise, and Mykelti Williamson. The Orginal Screenplay by Eric Roth was based on the novel by Winston Groom. It was produced by Wendy Finerman, Steve Tisch, and Steve Starkey. The movie's distributor was Paramount Pictures. The movie won 3 Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor(Tom Hanks), and Best Director(Robert Zemeckis). Why do I tell you all of this? Because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. Thats fiction.....I'm reality. Try to keep the two separated. Thats all I ask.

I'm chill

I'm sorry if I appeared revved up about whatever is going on. I was just merely curious. I really dont care if I never find out. I have found that there are helpful people on this board and there are cynics. I have been wasting too much of my time on trying to keep up with every cynical lashing that I get away from talking to the people that really matter to me and thats those who choose to be friendly and cordial. I am just going to choose to ignore the harsh critics and get down to tree business because everyday that passes by is a day closer to the grand opening of Preferred Arboricultural Services.

But you squaked and it stuck. Endure, life goes on.

One place I worked a guy grounding had a tantrum "all ai do here is rake up twigs!!" so for the next 7 years his nickname was "Twig".

Aint nuthin but a thing.

Respect

Yes I know it aint nothin but a thang but I never disrespect members on this board. Before this gets twisted let it be known that a disagreement is not disrespectful. I am sure a few on here would be quick to call me disrespectful just because they had a tiff with me. I have always tried to handle my arguments with respect and dignity. The only exception is when I called David(DDM) a "moron" by which I apoligized with the most sincerity. Calling anyone by name other than their own birth given name or a natural nickname by their own devising is an utter disrespect. Names that I have been referred to such as "Gump" and "Jackleg" were not names of my devising and are a severe case of disrespect. I think that the moderators would agree that we should carry respect for one another on this board. If there is a problem between members then it should be handled in a respectful manner. If I am wrong about this I would like one of our esteemed moderators to correct me, but I truly believe that they would agree.

LOL I dont think Gump is so bad when i consider that just about every one that knows me refers to me as Smartazz. Hmmmm Ive often wundered why... :angel:

I dont mind being given a nickname thats suitable but the difference is that "Gump" is unacceptable to me and is used in a manner of disrespect towards me.

Ok, I'm a moderator but I dont seem to have acess to the fuctions yet, so I'll just post a directive here. I would try to close this tread if I could.

Too much of this "your a dumb kid" "No I'm not" "Yes you are".....

Forrest, quit whining. My Momma always told me "ignore them and they'll go away".

The rest of you guys quit pulling his chain:rolleyes:

As I inffered before, lets drop it and get on with trees stuff.

From the heart

Yes JP I agree that it would be a good idea to close this thread. The only reason I have shared this with you is that when something needs to be said it needs to be said. If I dont want to be called names on this board you better believe I am not going to sit around and let it slide. I am gonna tell everyone that it is uncalled for if I feel its uncalled for. I'm not the type to get called names and just take it like a wimp. I have too much respect for myself. I have said these things out of respect for myself and so others can know to respect me and each other as human beings. I promise this is the last of this and then its over but I hope you can understand my reasons for sharing this.

Back