Spike's GTG IV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the calendar and unless I'm working I have a free Saturday. Just one question, does saw trading take place at gtg's?

If I make it to Bob's on the 5th, I will have only been an AS member for about 5 months and it would be my first GTG... does that make me the sacrificial virgin? :msp_unsure: :help:

If I make it to Bob's on the 5th, I will have only been an AS member for about 5 months and it would be my first GTG... does that make me the sacrificial virgin? :msp_unsure: :help:

Don't give them any ideas...... Just blend in and act normal.....

Sorry guys but I don't think I will be able to make it. I was hoping to make it down to bob's after having missed the spring gtg at cuttinscott.

Baby #2 is due on the fourth of october so I will have other things on my mind. But you guys have fun for me.

What if you don't have any orange saws? Are you still invited?

I'm hoping to have my 064 operational for the GTG, other then that the Dolmars are coming along.

JRed is staying home as I plan to sell it since its basically new still having less then two tanks of fuel since new. (Unless anyone is serious about buying it :blob2:)

The 55 is just boring compared to the more powerful saws.:msp_thumbdn:

Still mighty busy in the store and I've not had a chance to jump online much in the evening. So, I'm sorry I started this and didn't respond to any questions.

As far as what color saws, like TK said all brands are welcome. Scott and Steve usually come down with Lord knows how many Dolmars. New saws, old saws. Everything is cool. Would like to see more old stuff in fact. It's not like I don't get a chance to see 372's now and then. :wink2:

Summer has returned for an encore and it's 94 freaking degrees in the shop today. :msp_scared:

Summer has returned for an encore and it's 94 freaking degrees in the shop today. :msp_scared:
Was 103 inside at our place today... and that doesn't factor in the process heat from our extruding equipment. That department was unbearable at 10 am this morning and I stayed away from it this afternoon.

I'm hoping to have my 064 operational for the GTG, other then that the Dolmars are coming along.

JRed is staying home as I plan to sell it since its basically new still having less then two tanks of fuel since new. (Unless anyone is serious about buying it :blob2:)

The 55 is just boring compared to the more powerful saws.:msp_thumbdn:

Geez, a 2171 with only 2 tanks through it is something that ought to be of interest to more than a few folks. If I didn't already have a couple...............:rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back