Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Saturday, Oct 18. Here at the store as usual.

Doing it a little later this year. Wanted to get some distance between mine and Lee's because back to back weeks didn't work out that well last year. Also wanted to avoid the holiday weekend. (not too mention a certain Stihl guy's wedding anniversary) We'll have the usual food spread we do, but I hope you guys bring some of the regular specialties like the donuts and brats and such. :clap:

Going to do an "unwanted bar sale" this year. (only at the GTG; not gonna ship 'em) Bought out a guy and I ended up with a lot of 18" Husky wide mount bars. .058/68DL. I think they are great for firewood, but they are almost impossible to sell, cause everybody wants 20's. Also have some 20" Stihl bars that I don't need. Most are Oregon RSN bars. None of them are laminated bars. $20 a bar.

I unfortunately won't be able to make it this year as the collegiate hockey season will be underway and we have a road game Friday up in Lowell, MA followed by a home game Saturday night.

Doing it a little later this year. Wanted to get some distance between mine and Lee's because back to back weeks didn't work out that well last year. Also wanted to avoid the holiday weekend. (not too mention a certain Stihl guy's wedding anniversary) We'll have the usual food spread we do, but I hope you guys bring some of the regular specialties like the donuts and brats and such. :clap:

Going to do an "unwanted bar sale" this year. (only at the GTG; not gonna ship 'em) Bought out a guy and I ended up with a lot of 18" Husky wide mount bars. .058/68DL. I think they are great for firewood, but they are almost impossible to sell, cause everybody wants 20's. Also have some 20" Stihl bars that I don't need. Most are Oregon RSN bars. None of them are laminated bars. $20 a bar.
Spike I run mostly 18" Husky bars for firewood! Better handling, and a lot safer! I'll buy a couple1 Just got a box of 18" chisel chains from Bailey's!

Latest posts

Back