Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope to make it,

Big issue is it's right in the height of delivery season. Truck had an argument with the skidsteer and lost, and is at the body shop for 10 days, so I'm already behind.

Interested in a couple of the Stihl bars. Assuming they're 3/8, .050, 72 dl? If I can't get there will you ship or is it open house in person only?

Take Care

And now for something completely different.........

Not sure how I got talked into this, but I'm going to be doing a radio show tomorrow night with the guys from the Catskill Forest Association. :eek: (I know these guys and they're cool dudes.)
They have a show every Wed night called "from the forest", and we're gonna talk "tools of the trade" tomorrow night. If anyone's REAL bored you can tune in online @ www.wioxradio.org 6:00 to 7:00 pm :givebeer:

And now for something completely different.........

Not sure how I got talked into this, but I'm going to be doing a radio show tomorrow night with the guys from the Catskill Forest Association. :eek: (I know these guys and they're cool dudes.)
They have a show every Wed night called "from the forest", and we're gonna talk "tools of the trade" tomorrow night. If anyone's REAL bored you can tune in online @ www.wioxradio.org 6:00 to 7:00 pm :givebeer:
Can I get your autograph?:p

Unfortunately I can't make it....... mandatory overtime on Saturdays......sucks. anyway I know you guys will have a great time you always do.

The only one I know of in NY is Bloodontheice - and he has at least partially converted to Jonsered....:D
Pretty sure he was referring to me Niko.
Especially with the anniversary stab.
His past GTG's occurred on my anniversary weekend. I got my azz chewed for asking if I could go....... ;)

Hey spike, are those your video's on Youtube under the same ID name?
I've looked at several.

Anybody bringing an Echo 590/600/620? Need an inducement? ST won't be there to diss them.

Of course, I couldn't miss this.

Bob, I'll pack the usual, and a 12' x 12' canopy if weather's iffy.

Latest posts

Back