Spike's GTG IV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a 346? Does anybody have one of those saws? :hmm3grin2orange:

Still mighty busy in the store and I've not had a chance to jump online much in the evening. So, I'm sorry I started this and didn't respond to any questions.

As far as what color saws, like TK said all brands are welcome. Scott and Steve usually come down with Lord knows how many Dolmars. New saws, old saws. Everything is cool. Would like to see more old stuff in fact. It's not like I don't get a chance to see 372's now and then. :wink2:

Summer has returned for an encore and it's 94 freaking degrees in the shop today. :msp_scared:

Definately not summer here, as the leaves have started to turn yellow, and started falling to the ground. Most of it is still green and on the trees though. :msp_smile:

The temp is still quite good at day-time, around 15 celsius, 20 a few days ago.

94 F in the shop would just be too much for me, so I don't envy you that.....:givebeer:

Still mighty busy in the store and I've not had a chance to jump online much in the evening. So, I'm sorry I started this and didn't respond to any questions.

As far as what color saws, like TK said all brands are welcome. Scott and Steve usually come down with Lord knows how many Dolmars. New saws, old saws. Everything is cool. Would like to see more old stuff in fact. It's not like I don't get a chance to see 372's now and then. :wink2:

Summer has returned for an encore and it's 94 freaking degrees in the shop today. :msp_scared:

Think I only brought around 25 saws last year.:)

Bob, Old saws are usually all i bring. You have any
saws in mind that i might have that you want me to
bring. I have basically any saw with muscle.

Are you going to have any BIIIIIG wood to knaw on.

Lee

I'll bring camera and cider (for later, of course). Some toys too.

Bob, do you need any portable seating? The combo table/bench thing.

Back