Spike's GTG IV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope this linkbucks crap is gone for the rest of the week so we can lead up to the GTG here.

Want to introduce everyone to our guest of honor. Ralph may be the world's happiest, as well as oldest 2253 owner. He's 86 guys, and has this little firewood operation to keep him busy. Says he needs to keep busy so he doesn't end up over on that other hillside.

eVzccFm.jpg

That story is just cool, and I believe it was a good choise to create a backup thread - hard to know when the problems here ends! :msp_smile:

It would be worth the trip just to chat with Ralph! Good for him!!:clap::clap::clap: And good for you spike for making him the guest of honor!!:rock::rock::rock:

Well I hope this linkbucks crap is gone for the rest of the week so we can lead up to the GTG here.

Want to introduce everyone to our guest of honor. Ralph may be the world's happiest, as well as oldest 2253 owner. He's 86 guys, and has this little firewood operation to keep him busy. Says he needs to keep busy so he doesn't end up over on that other hillside.

eVzccFm.jpg

Glad to see there will be at least one guy in attendance at the GTG older than me.

eVzccFm.jpg

I remember him purchasing that saw the day I went to your shop to tune my 372.

If anyone has a switch assembly for an 036, can you please bring it, UPS just dropped off my latest acquisition and the switch is broken. I will offer trade or purchase.

Thanks see you guys there.

Fox, my buddy that is coming might have one. He lives right near you too. He went to minisink and I think lives in westown. See you guys there.

Bob, my buddy that likes Husqvarnas is gonna send me up with some cash, hope you have all that I need in stock, for sure at least one 50mm piston for 372 and I think some little odd bits. See you soon :blob2:

Things looking good here. J.Walker arrived and parked his saws inside overnight. We are going from no wood to a ton of wood. There's a story there, and another reason why I HATE cell phones and the entire aura that has grown up around them.

Although Husky is helping out here, I've picked up a new major sponsor: This GTG is brought to you by.........Linkbucks!

God would I like to put a round through the SOB that did that to us. There is a parallel thread for the GTG over on Woodchucker's hawgs site, so if this linkbucks stuff is still going on, we can put the pics over there. (And I hope the mods will pardon the mention of another site while we are navigating through this mess.)

Things looking good here. J.Walker arrived and parked his saws inside overnight. We are going from no wood to a ton of wood. There's a story there, and another reason why I HATE cell phones and the entire aura that has grown up around them.

Although Husky is helping out here, I've picked up a new major sponsor: This GTG is brought to you by.........Linkbucks!

God would I like to put a round through the SOB that did that to us. There is a parallel thread for the GTG over on Woodchucker's hawgs site, so if this linkbucks stuff is still going on, we can put the pics over there. (And I hope the mods will pardon the mention of another site while we are navigating through this mess.)

What would be a GTG without a few stories ?!

Lots a wood is good, Plenty of wood and no waiting

Had trouble getting through the work day. I can't wait! I suspect I'll know exactly how many ceiling tiles are in the bedroom tonight.

Glad this site is functioning tonight boys. :eek2:

Hanging here at the store for a bit. 2nd load of wood either coming in a little while or first thing tomorrow morning.

Any early risers get here; breakfast at the Pineview Bakery about 2 miles west of us. 7:00am.

Glad this site is functioning tonight boys. :eek2:

Hanging here at the store for a bit. 2nd load of wood either coming in a little while or first thing tomorrow morning.

Any early risers get here; breakfast at the Pineview Bakery about 2 miles west of us. 7:00am.

I wish. Bakery here opens at 6:00, so I grab a few dozen, then hit he road. Hope to be there around 8:30 or so.

Latest posts

Back