Splined tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo74

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I need to order a tool to adjust the carb on the 450 rancher. I couldn't find any positive info,, but I think I need the 21 tooth splined tool, can anyone confirm this? I know there is quite a few different ones, including a 22 tooth, so i am unsure. Thanks in advance.

I bought a wild thing saw for riding atvs. Bring it along every ride. Don't really care if someone steals it, paid 10 bucks for it. I used the "straw" off a great stuff foam spray can to adjust the L and H screw. Just cut the straw in half and leave it attached. Use a straight blade screw driver that fits it well for adjusting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tool works the best, ain't got time to use a blue butt connector or a straw when most of the stuff we run uses spline needles. Keep one on the work bench and also in the glove box.

Steve
I'm right there with you, I would rather have the right tool, and get it done, then mess around. All the tools I'm seeing are cheap enough to make it a no brainer.

Latest posts

Back