Split Hardwood in Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abohac

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a large amount of dry, split hardwood for sale in central Michigan that I need to sell. $50 per cord plus delivery. Let me know if you are interested. Send questions to [email protected].

Man that is cheap.. Delivery must be high

Otherwise you are giving it away..Or did you mean face cord?

did ya take a bad beating from the wife? did she say you better sell some firewood to pay for that splitter? No P for you

To all who responded.

Yes I was talking about a face cord and Hank, yes I think she's going to beat the hell out of me (when she starts talking to me). Anyway I put the Tw6 to work today and split 10 cords of plain miserable sugar maple (everyone took the good stuuf and left me with a bunch of knots). Machine works well, but the real kicker is the log lift. I didn't split one block that didn't weigh 250pds or more. I'd been really screwed without it.

Yes I was talking about a face cord and Hank, yes I think she's going to beat the hell out of me (when she starts talking to me). Anyway I put the Tw6 to work today and split 10 cords of plain miserable sugar maple (everyone took the good stuuf and left me with a bunch of knots). Machine works well, but the real kicker is the log lift. I didn't split one block that didn't weigh 250pds or more. I'd been really screwed without it.
i ran mine today too. idid up about two face cord of some old stuff we cut up a few weeks ago. Im gonna get the rest tommorrow. sure wish i had a conveyor, that the worst part getting jammed up and the split end and having to stop and move it

A little too far for me.. I cut about 2 standard cord last spring, I might not have enough. Just using an open fireplace though. Takes the edge off.
Next burning season I will a an Insert for sure.. I have never bought firewood before , I may get some before this winter is over. I will have to cut more for next year. Been working on that for the last two weekends...

Thanks for the reply.:cheers:

Beerman

Yes we can deliver in Bancroft (especially if you can take 5 face cords at a time). Let me know. The snow kinda screwed us up a touch but we could get it to you by this weekend (weather permitting). Email me back at [email protected]

Hornet 22

How much will the guy in Holly take and when does he need it? We can get out about 10 face cords per day (this is really nast oak and sugar maple and every piece has to be split).

Latest posts

Back