Spruce tree!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreEmergencyB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Spruce we did the other day was sittin there eat a sandwich and though it would make a good pic.

attachment.php

And that right there is the reason I usually will climb a tree like that. I don't know how you are planning to clean it up but if its just men and saws it looks painful.

And that right there is the reason I usually will climb a tree like that. I don't know how you are planning to clean it up but if its just men and saws it looks painful.

most of the time that is the way to do it but droppin it whole took it away from the obstacles house,wires and landscape.,,really not to bad limb the top work your magic till she ready to flip make er roll itself over limb the rest buck wood. you know

i was actully sitting on the front porch to take that pic

most of the time that is the way to do it but droppin it whole took it away from the obstacles house,wires and landscape.,,really not to bad limb the top work your magic till she ready to flip make er roll itself over limb the rest buck wood. you know

i was actully sitting on the front porch to take that pic

I hear ya. It can be fun either way and sometimes it takes a few minutes to decide which to choose I suppose.

Last edited:
Naw, Naw. I take it back. That is one hell of a shot to take with just a wedge. I still don't like butts in the air and try to avoid them as well as numerous ground skewers. A couple is not that bad and I guess location has a lot to do with it as well as if you where alone. I think I would have skinned some off the front when I went up to put a rope in it. I always use a rope... usually.

Naw, Naw. I take it back. That is one hell of a shot to take with just a wedge. I still don't like butts in the air and try to avoid them as well as numerous ground skewers. A couple is not that bad and I guess location has a lot to do with it as well as if you where alone. I think I would have skinned some off the front when I went up to put a rope in it. I always use a rope... usually.

yep yep i hit it with the throwball and set a rope i was by myselft for the most part i put the truck on it just to snug it up and then beat it over with the wedges. the chipper was gonna be downhill also so i made the brush closer....the best part of that job was no raking HO wanted it cheaper and thats what we did for him chip the brush take the wood grind the stump

Latest posts

Back