• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Spurs/saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Log

the under qualified and uninsured
Reaction score
Good afternoon folks,
Looking to buy a decent pair of steel gaffs (buckingham), and possibly a buckingham saddle for me to start with. Figure I can get gaffs used okay but is that more questionable for a saddle? Open to any suggestions, especially as this is all brand new to me.
Thanks!

Good afternoon folks,
Looking to buy a decent pair of steel gaffs (buckingham), and possibly a buckingham saddle for me to start with. Figure I can get gaffs used okay but is that more questionable for a saddle? Open to any suggestions, especially as this is all brand new to me.
Thanks!
What your build type for saddle fitment? I have a Buckingham Ergovation size large in good shape.
I lost some weight climbing and it's too big for me now.

While to give you an idea I’m 15 5’5 130lbs. I’ll likely be taking a look at some of chipper1’s stuff as he lives just a hand full of miles from my house. Would love to not have to pay shipping haha

15 yrs old?
Yeah, you'd be swimming in this harness. 😆
I'm 6' with my boots on and 165lbs and adjusted as tight as possible and it was still pulling my pants down.
Made it difficult to climb when every couple of feet you had to pull your pants back up.

Thank you!! I have had some very pleasant communication with Chipper1 and I believe he will probably be getting me all set up. I believe I will be taking a look at some of his equipment in the up coming week (hopefully) and am looking forward to what Brett has that will work.
Thank you again 👍 :chainsaw:

Back