• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Square grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you want one now the simington is the best option. if you don't mind waiting you may luck out but ya never know when. keep an eye on ebay as they pop up from time to time. when i posted for mine i lucked right the **** out and got one locally from a buddy i never knew even had one. RDLawter i think his username is had a NIB RS2 he was selling but he wanted as much as a simington.

IMO it work as it is when new BUT it's a dramatic improvement when srcarrs bearing slide kit is installed. mine came with the slide kit.

I'll have several swing arms headed this way sometime soon... Plus Shaun is a short ride away for glide kit. PM me Keith

I'll have several swing arms headed this way sometime soon... Plus Shaun is a short ride away for glide kit. PM me Keith

So what exactly are you saying. Silvey or Simmington??????????????????????

Silvey closing may have had a bit to do with it. Casting costs.

I'm sure being the only one in the square grind market had a huge part in jacking up their prices. Since they hold the entire market they can do what they want.

That being said... There are whispers in the wind about someone possibly machining the parts to make new grinders...

Latest posts

Back