Square pockets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ax-man

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Does anyone happen to have some NEW square or diamond shaped pockets for an older Vermeer stumper. I need at least two pairs,will buy more if someone has any of this style. I just installed my last two pair, I have one spot on the grinding wheel that I can only use the square kind, unless I alter the wheel or grind away part of new round pockets.

Larry

Dadatwins

Dadatwins

Addicted to ArboristSite
Will the type with the tooth support work? Think they come standard on Carlton machine, Diamond shape with extra steel behind standard 1/2" square tooth. Have a bunch of these if they will help.

Ax-man

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Dada,

I didn't think there was a difference, let me check the bolt dia, and center spacing on the pockets. If that is the same I would think they would work. I still have an old Model 10 Veemer that we use for those big ugly stumps, if this helps to see if the pockets will swap over.

If they look like they will, I'll get two pair first, if they work I'll get more, sound OK.

Larry