SS Washers for Northern Grinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ADD is a terrible thing to waste!!!

I would have bet money that you sent me yours and RBW's address, but after so many years with ADD, you learn to check before you shoot your mouth off with nener..nener.. nener.

When I'm wrong I'm wrong at the top of my lungs.

While you got yours right eric, or do I have to send you another, but it ain't free, it will cost you the same as you sent me last time!!!

"Double your intelligence or no money back!!" Well..... OK!

Rob

No One was all I needed..

Thanks.. It was a Bargain at even twice the price I paid. You done good man

some sent

Sorry I havent been able to get every one their first set yet.

To explain why:

I need a machine open.

To make each washer with the material available, I have to waste 98.5 % of the material to make each washer.

Deburring alone takes a while,sharp edges from the cut off would not be good.

When I got the shims from eric(see eric, I knew I could blame you!!), I had to remake a shipping package that would protect HIS parts. Kidding aside, they are the bees knees eric.

So heres the deal: come hell or high water, I will get out at least 1 set to everyone, before I leave for releif work in Mississippi next friday. Heck mom can walk to her doctors appointment, I'll give her a flashlight if its late.

So remember Young Bisons:The squeaky wheel may get the grease, but it is also the first one to get replaced.

Rob

Junkies rejoice

Packages ducktaped ,postage ready,addressed and waiting for washer(?) from eric.

Washer is 11 inches long,

package is 4 inches long

try to package without changing postage, rip them all open and re package.

Injure arm, not at work

You dont care, I know I wouldn"t, where is my washer?

Started to email, then, I'll list the rest;

Dont send money till you get your last washer

If i lose your check, you can ?????, if you send cash, you can lie, send cash if you can. Paper work is not my forte.

GREG HARRISON!!!, I've been looking for your cute, lame, obscure, or obtuse
name to list here, and you use your name.

Anyway. if you got an email or your name is here, its in the mail.

grampa tractor, bytehoven, haywire haywood, smokindodge, woodchux,

olyman, stihl 025, steve 128, rmahalek, harleyscooter, drogueman,

beelsr, GREG HARRISON, deoje, dolmaratos, scooterbum, paplumber,

dtw902, zemmo, adam217, korn, urbicide,

Need address, sorry if I lost them:parrisw, gatkeper1, encorepistol

If no email from me or on the mailed list, or no address list, sorry, email me.

I have got to learn to type!!!

Rob

Thanks 041, I will send the cash after the xecond washer as you requested.
I could not think of a good, lame, obtuse, indiscriminate, etc name for this site. I will have to come up with something now that you have brought that to my attention.
Thanks again for your efforts and RBW.
Greg Harrison

Hay guys I got my kit from Rob today and I installed it immediately, it fit like a glove. It made a big difference and took out all the slop and it moves very smooth now, very nice job. Thanks Rob for a very fine job and to any one else who had a hand in this, you guys are great !.:hmm3grin2orange:

who to thank

ericjeepers and Raised by wolves made the shim and did the r&d on the washer, I just made what they told me. thanks for the thanks

Rob

The 2nd and 3rd to those who wanted them will start going out the week of the5th

Encorepistol;I will need an address

Packages ducktaped ,postage ready,addressed and waiting for washer(?) from eric.

Washer is 11 inches long,

package is 4 inches long

try to package without changing postage, rip them all open and re package.

Injure arm, not at work

You dont care, I know I wouldn"t, where is my washer?

Started to email, then, I'll list the rest;

Dont send money till you get your last washer

If i lose your check, you can ?????, if you send cash, you can lie, send cash if you can. Paper work is not my forte.

GREG HARRISON!!!, I've been looking for your cute, lame, obscure, or obtuse
name to list here, and you use your name.

Anyway. if you got an email or your name is here, its in the mail.

grampa tractor, bytehoven, haywire haywood, smokindodge, woodchux,

olyman, stihl 025, steve 128, rmahalek, harleyscooter, drogueman,

beelsr, GREG HARRISON, deoje, dolmaratos, scooterbum, paplumber,

dtw902, zemmo, adam217, korn, urbicide,

Need address, sorry if I lost them:parrisw, gatkeper1, encorepistol

If no email from me or on the mailed list, or no address list, sorry, email me.

I have got to learn to type!!!

Rob

Stih 041S<
Now you"ve hurt my feelings about no lame obtuse name. If I can figure out how to do it , my new name will be Stihl MS200. I am sure you guys are tired of hearing how much this newbie loves his new saw.
Hope your happy Rob, by the way thanks for putting my name on the washer list.

The New STIHL MS200

Stihl 041S I received the shim/washer set yesterday, very good looking job. Thanks for sending them, and thanks to the others who helped with the research and developement. The cash is in the mail.
Scott

Rob,
Recieved the package in good shape today. Stuff looks good. Will attempt to install tonight. Money will be in the mail tomorrow evening. Thanks to all involved! Great work and cooperation!
Greg Harrison-Stihl MS200

Finally figurured out where the long shim goes, duh! After looking at post #187 about 50 times the answer dawned on me finally. Very very good idea. Can't wait to get hom eto try this out. YEEHAAA!
greg Harrison

Finally figurured out where the long shim goes, duh! After looking at post #187 about 50 times the answer dawned on me finally. Very very good idea. Can't wait to get hom eto try this out. YEEHAAA!
greg Harrison

Just make sure to bend the ends of the shim just enough. Too much and it will make putting the base back on very hard, too little and the shim can rotate and jamb up the works.

Bend the last 1/2 to about the radius of the side of your thumb along the side of your nail and insert it so the bent sides point outwards and grasp one of the fat lugs in the front of the base.

This first pic shows it pretty clearly, but its kinda close up so I added the second to show whitch lug to use, although either of the large ones in the fromt should work well.

You really have to look to see where the gap in the second pic goes, lower left hand corner sourounding the rivet for the * guage on the front..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Please don't hate me!!

I was looking for something under the truck seat today and found a couple of shim packs that slid under. So if the postmark says Mississippi, very sorry.

Of course If I hadn't looked under the saet, I wouldn't have found out till I started to get Nasty Emails.

Again, sorry for the delay, and if it bothers you, just post the hate mail and the kit is free.

Rob

I gots a grinder, need a shim... How much and I will send it via paypal? or whatever... thanks

Latest posts

Back