Sthil Shop Has Gone Straight To Hell

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THALL10326

The Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

Where's all these dayummm Homelite's coming from,:monkey: :monkey:

THall your like the Maytag man you never have any Stihls to fix. So you had to start working on Homies.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :givebeer: :givebeer:

LOL, I wish that were true Ray. My storage room where we put people's things that are fixed is full. This morning I ran out of room and had units out in the parking lot, fixed and waiting to pick up.

Hoss sneaks them big Homelites in here when I'm not looking, my security camera caught him today,LOL

Last edited:
well if their owners do not show up, please feel free to send them to me, i will give them a good home, and a lot of room for them to run around.

Wow, what size shoes does that cat in the pic wear? They look like bigguns.

Thall.
When I first saw your title, I went now what. So I click onto your Thread, and expected to hear somebody Rant and Rave about Some Poor Stihl Dealer. Had a Good LOL, when I saw the Homelites (Homosexual, what my Uncle would call them), on your work bench. Any McCullochs in that room, you need a new home for? LOL. Bruce.

Thall.
When I first saw your title, I went now what. So I click onto your Thread, and expected to hear somebody Rant and Rave about Some Poor Stihl Dealer. Had a Good LOL, when I saw the Homelites (Homosexual, what my Uncle would call them), on your work bench. Any McCullochs in that room, you need a new home for? LOL. Bruce.

LOL, good one Bruce. Ole Hoss has a bunch of Homelites and Macs. Most all his saws are 100cc or larger. I'm a Stihl man through and through, if its not orange and white its not right. However being the fine gent I am I let ole Hoss bring them utter brands in and to my surprize he has them all running pretty good. I get a kick out of how big those saws are, they are huge.

He and I got about a 100 saws between us and today I asked a customer of mine if he had any wood Hoss and me could come out and saw for free. Whats that tell ya Bruce, yes, Hoss and me got a helluva lot more saws than we have tree's,LOL

Wow, what size shoes does that cat in the pic wear? They look like bigguns.

That darn Hoss......

Whew! OK. For a minute there, I thought it might be the Bigfoot they had on the news today, the 7'7" hairy hominid in the freezer, seen below in better days, as the stuff of which the dreams of weirdos are made....
attachment.php

(cut) I'm a Stihl man through and through, if its not orange and white its not right. (cut)

Hoss and me got a helluva lot more saws than we have tree's,LOL

Yessir, ya done said sumpthin there, on both count!
yup, more saws than trees...........:cry:

:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Bunch of old junk...

UT OH, I saw Hoss boarding a flight at Dulles airport a minute ago, said he was going to Washington state to duke it out with some guy that called his beloved Homelite's old junk.

Tickets can be bought at THALL.COM for 39.95,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back