stihl 010 011 012 cylindrical roller holder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeblacky

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hi all, i'm currently playing around with porting and modifying the reed valve on my stihl 011 av.

after splitting the crankcase, i decided to replace the con rod loose roller bearings, however i'm having a bit of trouble holding them in place. i know to use grease to get them all aligned around the shaft, that's not a problem, my issue is that when reassembling the saw i make a sudden movement and they all drop out again!

on another site i've seen a spring steel holder that fits through the intake hole on the crankcase to hold the rod and rollers in place, however i can't seem to find a part number or even a mention of it anywhere other than these photos:

Dec 15th 2008 049.jpg DSCF4795.JPG DSCF4797.JPG

i was hoping that someone out of you wise people could shed some light on where to acquire one of these tools.

thanks in advance, Joe

Stihl part number is 1120 893 9100 I believe. Might eBay it...or when all else fails your local friendly stihl dealer should be able to help you out. Shouldn't be much more than 8-9 bucks.

Latest posts

Back