Stihl 011AV - Carburetor is WA-99B

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pierobassi

Reaction score
In the process of removing the carburetor, I damaged the gasket shown in the picture below. This gasket is not part of Walbro K10-WAT kit. My understanding is that Walbro W99-B was modified by Stihl with the addition of a mounting block and two gaskets, one between the bottom of the carb and the mounting block while the other one seals the area between the mounting block and the engine block. I haven't check yet with my local Stihl distributor but my feeling is that the two gaskets (thought, I need to replace only one of them) are not available any longer.

Another question is in regard to the Walbro K10-WAT. This kit includes several gaskets and/or diaphragms although my WA-99B carburetor seems to have only two glued-together (that's what I think....they are) gasket/diaphragm assembly.

Any suggestions?
Piero

Stihl 011AV

I will check the barn, have 2 or 3 011's hanging out there

I just rebuilt the carb in mine last weekend, the gaskets you are concerned about were in stock at my local Stihl dealer, so there has be avaliability.
The Gasket/Diaphrams are not glued together they just sit on top one another. Alot of the other gaskets that were included in that set were not for my model but the ones I needed were. The needle and seat and all that were correct.

Back