stihl 021 help please!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommync

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
ok .got new carb kit in new air vent tank pipe. runs very good.it just takes bunch of pulls to get it started. after that it cranks on first pull. any ideals???

did you clean the gunk from your coil and all your electrical contacts? How bout checking to make sure you have proper gap between the coil and flywheel, then replace your spark plug with new NKG. Other thing would be good quality 92 octain gas with good semi/full synthetic 2 stroke oil. It usually takes me 3 pulls on my 025 to get it to pop cold, then one when warm.

did you clean the gunk from your coil and all your electrical contacts? How bout checking to make sure you have proper gap between the coil and flywheel, then replace your spark plug with new NKG. Other thing would be good quality 92 octain gas with good semi/full synthetic 2 stroke oil. It usually takes me 3 pulls on my 025 to get it to pop cold, then one when warm.

no did not look 4 any of that but i will.before new kit it would crank on bout 3 pulls. one on choke 2 on run.
thanks 4 help!!!!

Latest posts

Back