Stihl 021 Repair manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 021

I want to use this saw as a back up. I am going to go completely through it from top to bottom. The saw has been sitting about 4 or 5 years. Who knows what I will actually have to do before I am done. I know my luck so I always expect the worst. Then what is good with the saw is good news. LOL.
:cheers:
Git-R-Done

They arent bad homeowner saws. Made from lots of plastic though. Many guys here will scoff at it. I have one and use it to cut about 3-4 cords a year. If its been looked after halfway decent and its running now I cant see it needing much. I just replaced my fuel line/filter and impulse just for maintenence. Never really had a prob with mine.:cheers:

I am so glad I stumbled onto this site. Great people and excellent conversation. This rookie is learning alot I fixed a friends 032 stihl today just for fun. They were going to put an oiler in it and all it was only the pickup line plugged. Seeing the smile on his face after saving about a 100 bucks was an excellent feeling. Thanks you guys.:cheers:
Git-R-Done

Stihl 021 Service Manual

Would be so kind as to send me a copy of the Stihl 021 service manual also?
I was given this saw and I need to service the bar & chain oiling system
I tried to use the starter rope technique to remove the clutch w/o success.
Then read that this procedure may damage the piston ring lands.
Hoping I did not screw anything up.
Please send to:
[email protected]

Thank you,

Gordon

Stihl 021 service manual & parts list

Hello, I've had the 021 for about 15 years and it's running pretty bad at this time. I can't find my owners manual. so I tracked one down online. If you could send me the repair manual & parts list, I'd be grateful. Thank you very much. Wolf Oeller [email protected]

Back