Stihl 025-replacing fuel line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomd

Reaction score
My Stihl 025 leaks fuel and I see a crack in the fuel line. I'd like to replace the fuel line myself but I'm not very experienced mechanically. I'm hoping it might be posible to do it without removing any other parts, just taking off the fuel filter, pulling the damaged line out and slipping in a new fuel line.
I'd greatly appreciate any step by step help anyone might offer.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom, welcome to the site.

I'm not familiar with the 025, but I'm sure someone who is will be in shortly to help. surely its not as complicated as installing a fuel line in a Mac 3200. that is a PITA, entailing taking off the outer housing, flywheel if you want to do it without fishing line. I did it with fishing line, but it wasnt fun. remember, you'll also have to hook up the line to the carburetor on the saw, that fuel has to go somewhere you know.

Welcome aboard, Tom. It'll have to be later today (it's 12:30 am ct), but I can check my 025, & I also have the Stihl service CD which includes the 025 & the MS250. Or maybe one of the experienced mechtechs will post a quick answer for you. Later...maybe...hopefully.

Latest posts

Back