• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 025

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigRed96

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl 025 When I got this 025 it ran but not well. The ignition wire was severed in half but the previous owner wrapped the wires together and put one wrap of electrical tape on it. The saw, like lots of used saws, was filthy dirty. I mostly disassembled the saw and cleaned it up to see what I had. As you can see in the pictures this is a nice looking saw. I give it a 7 out of 10. The saw had silver paint splatter on it when I got it. I have removed most of it but there may be a few small splatters on the handlebar. This saw runs great, oils well, and starts like it should. As you can see in the pictures the piston looks great and the saw blows #132 on my compression gauge. I am asking $210 plus shipping. The saw has had the following work done to it:
New used ignition wire
Carb was cleaned in my ultrasonic cleaner and rebuilt using a new carb kit.
New fuel tank vent
New 7 pin Sprocket
New 16in. Woodland Pro bar and non-safety chain
Sandblasted the rusty muffler and painted it using high temperature paint

Latest posts

Back