Stihl 026 For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky288XP said:
Some of us aren't in tree work for the saws that may be hard to believe but its true. I could make just as much money one day with a 372 on a major removal, and the next with a spray gun, or with an air spade, etc.

I planted 10 small caliper trees b&b at a house across the street from a tree service busting their balls on a big Ailanthus altissima removal out over the house, wires, etc. They bid $2500 on the removal (spent the whole day at it)and I planted trees for $3000 and the job took 6 hours (trees were already paid for too).

What pays big general nasty tree work all day everyday, or a wide scope of arboricultural practices that make top dollar?

Note: High income area, and tree service had a company crane too.

you wanna talk $$$$$$ or saw's? i totally agree there is good money to be made with injections plantings etc. we just did a contract job for 75,000. i did all the tree work in 4 days milking it. now we just have to plant 16 tree's and the job is complete. we have an estimater that is a CA he runs around and does injections. now lets talk removal pruning money. monday my crew did 5,700 yester day 2 crews did 9,600 today 2 crews only did 7,000. this is a crazy busy time of the year though. sukkah season, so the boss makes us a deal after 4,000 the crew gets half the money with the climbers getting the lions share. so we've been cutting til dark.

top that bartlett boy :) ......just poking at ya......

Tree work is your side gig Rich.

Arboriculture is my profession, thats what my education, certification, etc is all realive to. Saws, wheww, they are just another tool, whether it takes 9 sec to get through a log or 5 sec.

GTG are just a way to meet people and shoot the bull, saws are loud and pain I the ass if you hear them all the time.

Everyday means everyday from a professional stand point when not in college its everyday. You start tree work, evening hours, when we finish.

Keep it up Ken, one day you"ll have to listen to me in a white hat telling you what to do.
:p

I like the intensity here it gettin me pumped lol. But how about quit the bs we got a 026 to sell anyone want it pm me or steve. Thx

Climber have an attitude, he is on a distinguished road compared to others with little of a shameless past. :p

Husky288XP said:
Climber have an attitude, he is on a distinguished road compared to others with little of a shameless past. :p

:laugh: It`s only a little shameless behavior because they don`t know me! :D

So I`m getting the picture now Steve, you`re hiding behind a 15 year old. hahahahah!

How do you want the 334 shipped? ....or are you going to pick it up at the GTG? BTW, I take PayPal.

Russ

That would be right! I think you saw the pile of them when you were here, didn`t you?

So you want to do this trade huh, bars and chains too?

PM me.

Russ

Latest posts

Back