• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 026 (SRCARR super ported and tweaked)-PRICE DROP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Take a good look at video and pics. This is probably the best 26 I have ever ran period. Saw is in really super condition. OEM: Handle, plastic , rubbers, filters all new. OEM jug Meteor piston perfect. This saw is blowing 200 plus psi. 3 brand new Stihl chains 1 just put on. I believe I have at least 3 other chains with one or two grinds on them. I have all new oem replacement maintenance parts as you see in pics. See the almost brand new 20" Sugi bar? Yep that comes with it too!
Only reason I am selling it is to fund tooling for my new Milling machine venture. I was on the fence getting rid of this, But I have one helluva 2100 Shaun did that I just can't part with at this time.
650.00 firm Plus the ride! No trades and I mean firm. This saw is as good as a you can get in this displacement and year.

Best of luck!
Dave
View My Video
28qwvhv.jpg

2uhq2q0.jpg

30jn11c.jpg

2rhqz2g.jpg

"Bump" Previous buyer bailed....

She's going to the "bay" for auction end of this week. Gotta find an owner!

It's bucked a sycamore and a maple that's it!
Cylinder still has cross hatching.

Sold on EBAY in just a few hours! $630.00 Off to Oregon she goes!

Latest posts

Back