• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 028 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honest John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
028 super up for sale. I wanted to hang on to this one, but other priorities came up. The saw runs and oils as it should. Currently outfitted with a very lightly used 20" bar with a brand new loop of .325. The saw is pretty clean but not quite minty. The sprocket on the saw is pretty worn and should be replacedimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg I'd like to get $300 for the saw and I'll cover shipping to the lower 48 at that amount. Lower prices could be negotiated for PHO. Trades will be considered, but green folding money is best.

John

Sellers references available.

028 super up for sale. I wanted to hang on to this one, but other priorities came up. The saw runs and oils as it should. Currently outfitted with a very lightly used 20" bar with a brand new loop of .325. The saw is pretty clean but not quite minty. The sprocket on the saw is pretty worn and should be replacedView attachment 419613View attachment 419614View attachment 419615 I'd like to get $300 for the saw and I'll cover shipping to the lower 48 at that amount. Lower prices could be negotiated for PHO. Trades will be considered, but green folding money is best.

John

Sellers references available.

Nice saw John, my favorite model... GLWS

Thanks Dave, the saw will be available here probably through the end of the day and then it will probably go to evilbay tomorrow. I've got a vacation coming up at the end of the month and could use the extra spending cash.

Anybody looking for a pretty nice looking specimen of a saw hit me up with an offer.

Also, if you want a reliable super but not a shelf queen, I have not as nice plastics and side covers that I could switch these out for thus lowering the price to you.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back