• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 029 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osb_mail

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a stihl 029 I am parting out the plastic is faded but in good shape.The only thing I don't have is the top end,oil pump,magneto fan,or the sprocket.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Hello I'm new to AS and know this is old but do you still have these parts as listed ? And how much? Thanks

When you say no topend is that the whole clam shell assembly? And I would like all of it if the price is right. And thanks again.

I have everything but the fan-magneto oil pump and the spur sprocket and clutch assembly.I do have the complete engine in parts but was took apart for low compression not scored and there is another cylinder that the spark plug threads are bad I can even put A decent bar and chain 18inch.I will sell the whole lot For $110 you pay shipping I like pay pal for payment

Deal !!! I just got off a 12 hour third shift .So do i just give you my address then tack the shipping cost on to the 110 ? If I dont get back right away Iam asleep sorry but I get on the computer tonight at work and get everything squared away on paypal then maybe call you tomorrow when I get off work? And thanks again. Looking forward to this saw everyone says I need help ! LOL and my zip is 66616 for shipping.

I am going to say 30 dollars to ship usps and 40 dollars for ups .Thats a estimate we can make up the diffrence if any after I ship. I don't have a box on hand but will get one tomorrow.my name is Joshua Osborn and my email is [email protected] I think you only need email to send money.I can for sure get this shipped by Monday maybe earlier depending on how soon you pay.Thanks a lot have a good sleep. Joshua Osborn

Morning Joshua I'm Wayne Ogle hins Dub and my phone number is 785-845-0624 and I'll be available after 11am central time if you want to shoot me a cal or what not and thanks again.

Yeah I can do that do you text , really at this point I just got to get it boxed(which I can do at worked today),you send me the amount depending on who you want to ship,and I can maybe ship today if I get the time.

Good morning and yes I text and I just sent you 150.00 so go with ups please.

And what ever works good for you on shipping for you and if you could could you send me a pic with the tracking number so ups dosent lose anything just in case. 785-845-0624 and thanks again.

Man your fast I am almost sure I can get that shipped today when I get off of work today at 3pm I will text it to you around than.Thanks talk to you soon my number is 740-973-2981 Joshua Osborn

Back