Stihl 030 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbuehning

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A friend just gave me a 030AV, he said it ran pretty good (per the 75 yr old guy who gave it to him). I'd like to do some PM to it before I fire it up, but I can't find a manual for it. Gifts of Wood's listing doesn't carry that model. What's the closest saw to it and any other info would be helpful.
It seems to need a good cleaning, etc. But I'd like some more info before I open it up. Thanks :cool:

Very similar to the 031AV, just slightly smaller cubes, I think. Go to stihlusa.com and they have a page where you can request a manual from them.

Myself, I have to have the original manual AND warranty card for my 031. Lucky me. I don't think Stihl will honor the warranty.

Chris B.

Thanks Farmall - went Stihl site, its not listed anywhere. Anyone have 030AV documents??

The 030,031,032 were sibling saws, the 30,31 closest in the similarity dept.
I will try to coax a document or two out of the old media cat, I will let you know.

If Fish strikes out, trying emailing Stihl directly--I'm sure there's a address somewhere on the website. Stihl didn't list a manual for my 045, but they were able to cough one up when I e-mailed them.

Chris B.

Back