Stihl 031AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic3643

Reaction score
Trying to find an exploded parts list and shop manual for the Stihl 031AV. I bought it new in 1983 and has been a great saw. I think there was some type of spacer between the carburetor and intake manifold as a small chunk of it came off when I took the carb off and nothing else was left of it. It appeared to be a piece of hard plastic but not sure. Would like to see the exploded manual to see what it is called and a part number. Probably no longer made but might know what to call it when searching for used parts.

Thanks in advance
firemedic3643

Trying to find an exploded parts list and shop manual for the Stihl 031AV. I bought it new in 1983 and has been a great saw. I think there was some type of spacer between the carburetor and intake manifold as a small chunk of it came off when I took the carb off and nothing else was left of it. It appeared to be a piece of hard plastic but not sure. Would like to see the exploded manual to see what it is called and a part number. Probably no longer made but might know what to call it when searching for used parts.

Thanks in advance
firemedic3643
Check your inbox for an ipl and service manual.

Latest posts

Back