• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034 Basket case parts saw $50.00 firm + shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 034 Basket case. Not sure about the lower rod bearing. The crankcase itself I believe to be ok. I cleaned up the OEM cylinder bore and it's ok (46mm) The piston is shot, the recoil works and almost all of the saw is present including the majority of the hardware. See pics.

Note: I have a lot of pics. It will take me a while to post them so please do not make comments until I advise the pics are up so they don't get scattered in the thread. Use PM if you want it.

Price is $50 plus shipping from 30206 (Georgia)
This is a lot of parts and if no one here buys it, I will piece it out on eBay. So AS members have dibs.
I'll take paypal as friends/family or check, money order, cash in person, etc.

Hmmm, a broken MS660 fuel cap. Have to check and make sure none of my other MS660 parts got mixed in here before I ship it off. Still more pics coming...

Back