• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034 Super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmn

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well here's another saw. Stihl 034 super. New oem bearings, seals, gasket set, 044 drum/bearing upgrade, Tilly carb, caber rings, impulse line, fuel line and filter, muffler mod, timing advance, new hyway oiler it has a ks cylinder. It's late I'll get pics in the morning.
$325 shipped pho

Very nice looking saw. I bet it runs great John. For those that may not know the 034 super is the same as an 036. It's a great 20" bar firewood saw. The 036 I owned impressed the heck out of me when I noodled 18" of red oak.

Very nice looking saw. That'll make someone as pleased as a peach. The 034 super might even have a hair nastier of an attitude than an 036. I've heard rumor that the timing is a little more aggressive.

Latest posts

Back