• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegerator5

Champ = THE Powerhorse lol
Reaction score
Looking to sell this Stihl 036 Pro.

Great saw. No issues. Runs awesome. Selling because I mainly use 40-50cc saws. I very rarely need more than 50cc. I have a few 60cc saws, and I could really use some extra cash for the home right now, so I'm going to try selling a few.

$350+ shipping

Would entertain partial trade for dolmar 421, makita ea4300, or stihl 241.

Feel free to contact me.
Thanks.

Uploaded the pictures. Call me new school, but I couldn't quite figure out the muffler for a quick picture lol. 4 front bolts didn't remove it. I'm heading there ate 2 other bolts into the cylinder, but I didn't see them? I don't have the greatest lighting right now in the garage, our work space (which is why the pictures are on a box). I'm redoing the electric in the garage, including lighting.
But, using my guage, reads at 150, but that is with an adapter. So add 10-15. So, 160-165.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    956.5 KB · Views: 128
Looking to sell this Stihl 036 Pro.

Great saw. No issues. Runs awesome. Selling because I mainly use 40-50cc saws. I very rarely need more than 50cc. I have a few 60cc saws, and I could really use some extra cash for the home right now, so I'm going to try selling a few.

$350+ shipping

Would entertain partial trade for dolmar 421, makita ea4300, or stihl 241.

Feel free to contact me.
Thanks.

Uploaded the pictures. Call me new school, but I couldn't quite figure out the muffler for a quick picture lol. 4 front bolts didn't remove it. I'm heading there ate 2 other bolts into the cylinder, but I didn't see them? I don't have the greatest lighting right now in the garage, our work space (which is why the pictures are on a box). I'm redoing the electric in the garage, including lighting.
But, using my guage, reads at 150, but that is with an adapter. So add 10-15. So, 160-165.
There is an ad looking for a 261 to trade for a 241. He was willing to trade for my 360. I would think he may be interested in yours.
GLWS keg.
Did you ever get the little Jred sold, seemed like a fair price.

Yes, I was talking to him, but he's been thinking about it. Decided to just go ahead and post it. If he changes his mind, great, if it sells first, well.. Then it sells.. But he was into it, than stated he preferred an MS series saw. And last night he said he's gonna think about it for a day or 2... Well, nothing against him, and not trying to be rude in any way at all... But, if I were to sit on my hands and wait 2 days, and he doesn't want my saw, then I screwed myself for waiting.

But to be honest, I gotta start moving saws. Lol, so I posted this and j-red so far.. Only about 30-40 more to eventually sell :rolleyes: lol...

As to the j-red, nope. Never sold unfortunately. I had 2 people say they'd buy it after some of theirs sold, and 1 person tell me they'd take it for $150.... That's it.

I know! Took longer than I thought it would too. Note, not yet.. Still sitting on the bench with a "buy me" tag lol.

Well, got your name on it! Lol.

Almost worth buying mine to rid yourself of that green gas cap! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Back