• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 - Thanks for looking!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be interested in a trade: PHO for PHO? I've got a 562xp in excellent condition, built in the 25th week of 2012. Bet I've got less than 20 hours on it. But to be completely honest, I've had the hesitation issue with it in really cold weather. Runs great in temps above 55 or so, absolutely no hesitation at all. At temps close to freezing, it's irritating enough I don't want to use it since I have other saws. No other issues with the saw, runs great in the warmer weather, oils good. I've been meticulous about keeping it clean and keeping the filters clean. I've got at least 4 extra filters for it, and the tool to remove the clutch. If you think you're interested I can try and get some pictures up tomorrow if I can figure it out. I prefer to do all my cutting in the colder weather, so I'm done with this saw. I've seen different fixes for the hesitation on here (trimming metering spring, notching carb butterfly), but I've never messed with it. Does the 036 have the updated bigger clutch bearing? thanks

Ok give me until 9pm to see if I can scrape up the funds.my buddy I work with is needing this saw.I will have to front the money until his draw comes in.

OK, 9pm- first refusal.

Sloppy seconds.

Yep. I probably priced this saw too low...

You priced it to sell and give someone a greeeeaaaaaattttt deal If all this rain didn't hold up my work the last couple of weeks it would of been coming to louisville. Your a stand up guy NMURPH :rock:

Latest posts

Back