• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 - Thanks for looking!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen pics of that one via PM a month or so ago..

Early unmolested metal tag 036!! One if the best firewood saws out there (besides the "fill in your saw that you think is best here"!! ) !!

Someone is getting a great saw from a great guy!!

I seen pics of that one via PM a month or so ago..

Early unmolested metal tag 036!! One if the best firewood saws out there (besides the "fill in your saw that you think is best here"!! ) !!

Someone is getting a great saw from a great guy!!

I've got to look at mine at the shop. I think mine is a 036 super pro? did they make a super pro ?

034 were made with the Super (034S) designation. That saw is essentially an 036 although the cylinder and case is exactly the same. An 036 cylinder will fit the 034 case with a little bit of grinding on the fins. The was also an 036 and and 036 Super. The cylinder is the same on those.

I've got to look at mine at the shop. I think mine is a 036 super pro? did they make a super pro ?

The 034 Super is basically a standard 036 as Neal said above, then there is the 036 Pro, which has a decompression button and compensating carb.

I have a minty one with the Sticker on the front of the case. It's with the chimp currently.

20140110_135430.jpg 20140110_142733.jpg

Yeah I got it.not for me though.I got it for a friend of mine who was needing a saw for those special occations when his ms310 just wouldnt cut it.He's pretty well strickly Stihl.We were Logging a few weeks ago and i let Him Use my PM700 and he decided he needed something with a Little more @$$ than what he had.He Liked my Echo but wanted to Stay with Stihl Because of all of Bar and Chain Setups.

Latest posts

Back