• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 - Thanks for looking!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you jughead , sure to be a good saw ; wish I was a little quicker on the trigger but glad it will be put to good use.

Actually gives me the chance to maybe find a 440 instead.

Enjoy it.

I was trying to find him a 044 or 440 but I'm afraid he wouldn't have liked the weight of it.I will be taking care of his saws from here on out as far as Maintenance so it will be taken very good care of. ;)

I was trying to find him a 044 or 440 but I'm afraid he wouldn't have liked the weight of it.I will be taking care of his saws from here on out as far as Maintenance so it will be taken very good care of. ;)

If you run across any really nice ones feel free to shoot me a message.
Have fun with it.

Yeap really good guy.He has his own Band Mill and built His son a House with that Mill.He's planning on building his own Cabin with it in several Years when he retires.

Latest posts

Back