• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOrtlieb

AOrtlieb

ArboristSite Lurker
Didn't you or Dex talk about the minimal differences between an 036 and 036 pro a few weeks ago? (Can't find it in the search history). It's just a couple of things, correct? Non-decomp valve being the main item?

DexterDay

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
A compensating carb, decomp, and a Sticker ;) None of which really make a difference. I don't use the decomp on my 460. Until you approach 80 cc and larger? A decomp isn't needed. IMO.

Brettl

Brettl

ArboristSite Guru
Cut a lot of big hedge with the 026 and never bogged it, helluva saw. This 036 is a big step up from what I had. Great buy too. If I needed it I'd snap it up.

MuskokaSplitter

MuskokaSplitter

ArboristSite Operative
seriously for that price from a good seller....if i didnt have an 036 id buy it. I paid a lot more for mine. A great 60cc saw

nmurph I would sit on it aswell for anything less than 300. I mean a cheap box store saw can cost mid 200$ and there is zero comparison.

demc570

demc570

ArboristSite Guru
lol,i been watching this post almost since IT WAS posted , and still havent came up with enough extra (c.a.d.) cash,its a fair price for sure,i always wanted o36...and this seems to be be a good one,from a respected member on here:bowdown:! I wish you a speedy sale,well not really,as then that would mean, i didnt get the saw!:(............BUMP!!!!!!!!!:cry:

SOMEBODY BUY THIS SAW,BEFORE I GET DIVORCED OR LOOSE MY ELECTRICITY.....

Latest posts