stihl 038 av super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlman95

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a great saw. its like new. i bought it in 95 brand new. do these sell for more than $300 on ebay. its a monster. it runs like a raped ape if i sell it does anybody wanna buy it. im not sure yet but will let cha know when i do.:clover:

There's a classified section here bud. Not cool to post for sale ads in the chainsaw forum. Sounds like a nice saw though. How good shape is it in?

You can discuss your saw here, but just can't advertise it. I'm just another guy here so I don't have any say in that either way but it's the rules. I did'nt write them. :beer:

Last edited:
stihl

ok thanks alot man appreciate it its almost like new just threw a lil money in it all new hoses sproket chain gas line filter etc.

038 av super

my baby was kidnapped about 2 months ago. i have to now replace her soon. 038 av super was my baby. you gotta watch who is around your garage nowadays.

i dont want 1 i guess i just have it for the super i really like em the magnum doesnt do anymore than the super

038 super

ill have to agree with you on that 1, but i guess i had so much money and time in my super its like nothing else matters. it was a horse and had all the power i needed w-24'' bar it was my saw. i counted on that thing and never,ever let me down.

Latest posts

Back