• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 Farm Boss top end OEM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey neighbors, I'm rebuilding an 041 for a local neighbor. Somebody before me did him dirty and put a Chinese top end on it. I'll list a video link below so you can see the teardown... but I need an oem top end. I do not want to buy a full saw, unless your pulling the top end and getting good pics. Meteor does not make this top end. This saw is very important Stihl cannot get me the top end and I'm not surprised the saw is older than me. Please let me know what you have, offer pics and a price to ship to 1851 long distance rd lewisburg tn 37091. Thanks for the help in the search!

This is video one of 4 (find the other 3 on my channel also) so far I will be removing this, what I know is Chinese top end soon hopefully.

Shoot me a PM I have a runner I’ll tear down this week for top end if you still need it.
Just bought an 041 to rebuild and give away on my YouTube but it's not here yet. I'm tearing it down on the channel when it comes so I guess I'll let you know lol @chainsawredeemer85 if you wanna check it out.

Latest posts

Back