stihl 041 info/parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my82cam

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am building a 041 farm boss that was my grandfathers and needs some loving. What I am wondering are some specs on the saw, what is the CC or the age of it (guessing 1970-1980). I am building the saw for my cousin, he said it was the first saw he ever used. My grandpa passed this last year, so, this build is a very enjoyable build for me. He also bought the saw brand new. if anyone has a recoil spring for the starter that would be awesome, that is one part I am looking for, along with a new piston and rings and carb kit.

I am building a 041 farm boss that was my grandfathers and needs some loving. What I am wondering are some specs on the saw, what is the CC or the age of it (guessing 1970-1980). I am building the saw for my cousin, he said it was the first saw he ever used. My grandpa passed this last year, so, this build is a very enjoyable build for me. He also bought the saw brand new. if anyone has a recoil spring for the starter that would be awesome, that is one part I am looking for, along with a new piston and rings and carb kit.

61cc and 5.5 HP, I have all the parts you need shoot me a pm with your address and i will give you a price

Latest posts

Back