What parts should I stock up on?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
past age 15 you start forgetting stuff
I gotta write down anything important, tell me a phone number in person and by the 4th number I forgot the area code
Any important phone number, client or otherwise, goes straight into my contacts as soon as they tell me

Any important phone number, client or otherwise, goes straight into my contacts as soon as they tell me
same here, if its a repeat and not in my contacts, its probably because I didn't like working for them and or had issues with being paid on time
if you're in my contacts, I drop what im doing and answer, if you arent, I will call back when I have a minute

same here, if its a repeat and not in my contacts, its probably because I didn't like working for them and or had issues with being paid on time

Very important to keep these people in your contacts as well, along with specific notes as to why you don't want to work with them. I fire plenty of PITA customers.

past age 15 you start forgetting stuff
I gotta write down anything important, tell me a phone number in person and by the 4th number I forgot the area code
That's because you probably didn't have to memorize multiplication tables in elementary school.
I know most phone numbers I need now. But I don't own a cell phone.

getting into the wholesale warehouse crowd is impossible now days.
As for starter ropes, the FEW that I ever bought were 2 foot long, approx. Not a big seller and they usually come in kits with carb, spark plug, ignition module, fuel and air filters all in 1 package priced at $9 to !5. depending on what saw its for.. Thats the way I buy parts.
Getting oem parts to re-sell is not very likely. EVERYBODY is out to sell parts now AND why pay you $15. for a part that the guy in the ad next to yours is $5. or $7. for the exact same part? ---- just sayin! Dog eat dog world out there in case you havent done any research on the parts business!
Obsolete parts are a good seller, BUT not a high volume deal either, -- more of a service than anything else.
Yep I agree its real tough because everyone is out for the elusive dollar. I do it out of pride in my work and to keep the old dogs (saws) going. So much stuff being done in China, its hard to compete !!

Maf cwass so ezeah. I noot no how to spill.

View attachment 1137678
Many years ago I had a phone number that ended in "8127." I always told people it's easy, just 3 the fourth power (81), 3 to the third power (27). So basically just one number.

I can remember 3 or 4 credit card numbers, including the security code, but have to get it out of my wallet to see when it expires...

Latest posts

Back