• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 044/440 441 or 460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noshow74

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for one of the following saws. 044 440 441 460. I need something in excellent mechanical condition. Needs to run cut idle and oil properly. Cosmetics aren't that important but not going to pay alot for something that is beat up.

If you have something like this please send some pictures and let's talk. Budget is $550 shipped. Cheaper is better lol. This will be the first big saw I have bought so looking for something good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Great selection listed. And that price from this good group of chainsaw nuts will get you something nice. Give the post some time, you'll get many offers. Goodluck!

Yes I know I have to be patient. That's the hard part lol. I'm selling four saws to fund this...with my wifes permission of course lol. I bought a new 550xp about a month ago. So after this purchase I won't be buying anything anytime soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back