• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 046 magnum D cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idiotwithasaw

another row to hoe
Reaction score
Wanting to sell my 046 been a good running and cutting saw but I have three of these and don't need so many. The plastic is a little faded but it is fully functional and free of cracks or splits. I'm asking $500+ shipping OBO PHO. Feel free to ask any questions.IMAG2258.jpg IMAG2259.jpg IMAG2260.jpg IMAG2261.jpg IMAG2262.jpg

Looks like got a 460 handle and tank. One of my projects is the opposite set up. I'll withhold comments on flippy caps.

LoveStihlQuality

Yeah I thought I said it in the description. It works fine and I have had zero issues with the cap. If anyone is interested I'm open to offers, bill times coming up and I need lights more than I need this saw. And if anyone wants more pics or a video let me know.

How come you put up stuff like this when I'm broke???...huh? How ya doing my man? Hope everything's going good for ya. The 455 I got from ya runs like a raped ape. Good luck with your offer here. Best to ya.

Ha, why u think this is getting posted I'm saw poor right now. I need to get a few more up for sale. I've got a 365 with a 372 oem 50mm I need to sell as well as a few other things. Can't decide if I want to sell my 281, I've got too much blood sweat and tears in it now. Lol

Also glad to hear that your saw is still working good. I shoulda poked a joke in the muffler for Ya and saved you the trouble.

Latest posts

Back