Stihl 050av MORE problems!!!! HEEEELP!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so I would have to buy this flywheel and then change my starter assembly? is this conversion interchangeable?
Yes, stihl design of the older saws is very lazy, everything was bolt-on, bolt-off as everything was optional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi again, I just obtained the pawl style electronic flywheel for my 050av to match the new electronic coil. BUT Im confused about the actual starter rewind. I have also got this
4gkkde.jpg
but the part number on it reads 1117 190 1011, this is confusing as others state the right part number is 1117 007 1014? my problem is that the one I have doest fit!, the whole isnt big enough to fit over the pin thing. (sorry for the term) do I have to change the whole gas tank to make this fit or unscrew the pin and replace with one that fits?? does this make sense? any help would be great!

I have an updated Illustrated parts listing that might help you, dated 07-2004. It shows the flywheel, trigger and starter mechanism with part numbers. If you could use a pdf copy send me an email address via a private message.
done - pm sent :)

Back