• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 051/075/076 Crankcase or Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All -

I have a few 075 parts saws but crankcases on both have cracks, boogered up holes, etc. Hoping to find a clean crankcase or someone with a parts saw that's not completely roached. If I'm not mistaken the 051 case should be the same.

I'm in Italy, but shipping is to a US zip code.

Thanks,

Scott

You get what you pay for. It will cost you over a hundred and under two. You can also use the flywheel side off of a concrete saw, which has the oil inlet

I fully agree. If you buy an old used saw for parts many times the parts that are bad on yours are bad on the parts saw

You also see new old stock cases on ebay, but make sure you her the later model cases, as early 051 cases required an oring and a seal that the stator plate was affixed to on early saws with points.

Back