• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 051AV-As nice as you will find!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnboy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Here is about as nice and clean original Stihl 051AV as you will ever find without a time machine. Saw has NO issues other than I do NOT have a clutch cover for it. I would love to keep it but I have been layed off since September and need $$. Sadly all of the money will get handed to the utility company. Anyway here it is. I have sold numerous other Stihl's to you fine folks on here in the past and have had nothing but happy new owners. Just saying. Again I need to find this beauty a new home ASAP so hopefully my asking price of $510 shipped (PHO) will do just that. I will also be offering a real nice old metal tag short body 066 non-decomp power head as soon as I get the pictures up.
Thanks in advance. Bill Kraft

Sorry but I hope it is just you. Reason being that I forgot to state "SHIPPING TO USA ONLY" so Thank You for bringing that up. If anyone in US cannot see pictures than PLEASE let me know.

Actually now I see that photobucket is messing with me. Imagine that-they want $$. I guess we will see-

Sorry but I hope it is just you. Reason being that I forgot to state "SHIPPING TO USA ONLY" so Thank You for bringing that up. If anyone in US cannot see pictures than PLEASE let me know.
Hello, I could see pics at 5:00 a m but not now.Im in U.S.

Photobucket is junk nowadays, just load them straight on the forum. Cant see them btw...

Looks like this one is sold also pending payment-Thanks Again to all for your interest. B. Kraft

Back