• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 056 Super Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
Base and band cut, port and polish, NOS muffler cover, new pull word, new handle grip, new caber rings, rebuilt carb. Went through the saw. Runs and cuts great! But the ignition is bad. It'll run for ten minutes no issues then die. Let it sit for a moment. Starts back up and does the same thing. Has the Bosch system. I will include a few more ignitions with the saw. Not sure if they are good or bad. I don't have the time to be messing with this saw. Eats up a lot of time taking it apart swapping ignitions, test running it and then repeat ya know. Sold the last on here for $650. Ill let it go for $400 shipped to most places. Paypal FF or pay the fee.
5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    977.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 71
Me want. Already committed on getting a couple or this would be coming my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good and sounds good. What is the compression and what's the deal with the full wrap bar?
If you‘re wondering about the clutch side, guys would chop off the bottom of the wrap, like Stihl originally did, if it was damaged or if they disliked the lower a/v mount. If you’re referring to the grip tape, it’s what he uses to cover the handles when the original stuff is gone.

I'll have to test comp. Pretty sure I did when I first put it together. If I'm remembering correctly it was around 170psi.

Back