• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 064 BB w/OEM 85cc P/C included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Note- this saw has not been cleaned. It was last used in April and has been hanging in the shop since.

I bought this saw several years ago from the original owner. He had dropped a limb on it an broke the top fin on the OEM cylinder. Not knowing what I had, I bought the 99cc BB kit from Baileys and installed it. It has had 8-10 tanks through it since I bought it. I replaced the impulse and fuel line/filter this spring. It is a stout saw. The piston is as you would expect with the limited run time it has on it (the line in the pic is only a shadow...all machine marks are present). I pulled the cylinder this spring when I replaced the impulse and fuel lines- it still looks new. I deleted the base gasket, modded the muffler, and reassembled it. Compression is very strong (I can't test right now bc of my hand). I am including the OEM cylinder and piston. Both are very usable. The cylinder is smooth, with no transfer or scoring. The piston is very serviceable. I would install new rings and clips. Otherwise, the saw is in good shape. It has the normal scuffs and scrapes. The plastics show some fading. But the front of the saw has most of the paint remaining. The kick plate is a little bent on the rear-most corner, but it is not broken and does not have a crease in it. Nothing else is missing or broken. The saw starts right up, idles, and cuts as it should.

The price is $550 + shipping. PayPal sent as a gift is preferred.

313662d1378687560-fw-jpg

OEM Cylinder

313667d1378687666-oem-cylinder-jpg

OEM Cylinder

313668d1378687682-oem-cylinder-inside-jpg

313669d1378687806-pto-jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back