• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 064 Flywheel and Coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baddboyy21

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have an 064 that has the CDIC coil and its bad. I am looking to replace it. I've read that you can change flywheels and use the more popular non limiting coil. If anyone has this setup, I'm interested.

Look on ebay stihl 064 flywheel, theres a 1201 on there now for 15.00 you can use the 11224001300 coil wich is everywhere.

I have an 064 that has the CDIC coil and its bad. I am looking to replace it. I've read that you can change flywheels and use the more popular non limiting coil. If anyone has this setup, I'm interested.

I have a very nice used dual keyway 064 flywheel and two NOS 1122 400 1300 ignition modules. If you decide not to go the ebay route shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

I have a very nice used dual keyway 064 flywheel and two NOS 1122 400 1300 ignition modules. If you decide not to go the ebay route shoot me a PM.

Thanks.
Do you still have these items for sale? I have CDIC that has died single keyway flywheel . I haven't removed so I do not know the flywheel number as of now.
Thanks

Oh, ok, my mistake. I basically need a flywheel to suit the 066 Redeye, it has the smaller crank end (M8 retaining nut) and I need the second keyway option in the flywheel to marry up to a 1122 400 1314 Coil if possible.

OK, thanks Jacob. Now, what flywheel. Should I keep searching for an 066 with the two keyways, try and cut a new keyway in my old flywheel, or is there some other flywheel I should look out for? I do have the smaller diameter crank end, not the beefeed up one they did introduce later.

Look for the dual key but @moobs can cut the keyway for.you also. He goes by Mastermind Worksaws elsewhere

Look for the dual key but @moobs can cut the keyway for.you also. He goes by Mastermind Worksaws elsewhere
OK, sure, I am in Australia and it would be good to get in touch with how Moobs to see if he can give me some measurements to go off for a file job on mine. How do I contact @Moobs, is that his member name?

OK, sure, I am in Australia and it would be good to get in touch with how Moobs to see if he can give me some measurements to go off for a file job on mine. How do I contact @Moobs, is that his member name?

He goes by @Mastermind Worksaws on this forum as well and checks in here periodically.

Back