Stihl 064 Rebuild and Restoration!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a vent too Mike......

Glock37 can find anything. :)
I have some of the new style. Is this what you need?
utejasyn.jpg

Just drop the oil line into a quart jar full of nearly boiling water.........easy peasy.
I let it float in a pan on the stove while boiling and still ended up somehow cutting my finger open. You're some kind of magician...I'm an idiot and nothing ever goes easy. Usually end up damaging something on every saw I ever work on. What do you use for a bearing driver...bearings alway kick my ass. Sorry to derail dan.

Hahahaha Sure pm your address I'll drop a couple in the mail. If you're as big of an idiot as me you'll use em right up!!

I have seen all three! The multi peice I believe will give the best chance to not have a fuel line failure. I do not like how the rubber lines have to twist and bend through the carb box on some saws. When I inspected the line on my MS310 after the piston got toasted you should have seen the areas where it had a strong bend! Wish I would have taken a picture of that.

Latest posts

Back