• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 066 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Selling these 066 parts. Filter base, filter, and cover. All used, but in good condition. Filter has great flocking and the cover isn't all banged up. These were on an 066 and the original owner swapped to the HD setup.
Also selling a new, but stored 066 chain brake handle. Stihl PN is 1122 792 9103. It has no signs of use, but is dusty and the warning label is slightly faded from time.
I will ship all of this to someone for $60 or best offer.
mu7ate6u.jpg

Thanks!
TFB

Do you or anyone know if the brake handle will work on a saw with the 3/4 wrap handle? The one on my saw right now is part no. 1122 790 9101 and it hits the handle bar. Won't let you disengage the brake once it is on. If your brake handle would work I would be interested.

What I read is that there are people with a full wrap that have this 9103 handle and it's working. It might be worth making a post in the chainsaw forum to ask an expert.

What would you take for just the handle? If cheap enough I would be willing to gamble. :)

Gr8mac... Tell me if $30 shipped seems fair? I see the new Chinese ones on eBay for 25-35 and OEM ones are 55 and up.

If you could confirm that it would work I have no problem with paying $30. Otherwise I would only be willing to gamble for $20. Know what I mean Verne!

I know what you mean. I truly can't verify that it'll work with the wrap handle, I'm sorry. I might see if morningman is interested at $30 shipped.

I believe Morningman is taking the brake handle...
Anyone interested in the filter, base, and cover for $30 shipped?

Bump.... Anyone need a filter, base, and cover for a NON HD filtration system for an 066 Stihl? In great shape... $25 shipped.

TFB

Back